At Motatos, we challenge the thought of sustainable consumption. We want everyone to be able to contribute to saving our planet in an effortless way, and we believe revolutionizing how we all view food waste is a good place to start. Motatos is a European e-commerce company, aiding the sustainable reform of our food system. We partner with food and FMCG companies to save products at risk of going to waste by re-selling them at awesome discounted prices direct to consumers: fun, affordable, and accessible to all. Today, we are present in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Germany and we are now on our way to embrace the UK and beyond! Join our revolution! 🌎 💪
Working at Motatos, you will join our fight against food waste and have the ability to contribute to making the world a better place.
We're now looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our growing UK team and be part of our success!
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for coordinating the operations in the warehouse in collaboration with partners (e.g. 3PL provider) to achieve logistics KPI connected to customer experience, costs and efficiency goals.
- Provide support and assistance to the Warehouse Operation Manager in relation to all warehouse activities including arranging inbound deliveries, uploading product data and images, query resolution and liaison with 3PL partners and remote Motatos team.
- Carry out all required administration and processing on both manual and computer systems.
- Be responsible for coordinating supplier deliveries to the warehouse and supporting documentation.
- Be responsible for processing and distribution of redundant inventory.
Our humble expectations - we see that you have experience in the following areas
- Minimum 4-5 years experience of warehouse administration.
Experience utilising IT systems including ERP, WMS and business apps
- Ideally an interest in photography and image editing
- Ideally experience of working with 3PL providers
- University level education
We believe you are:
- A good communicator with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise
- Organised and proactive
What we offer
Matsmart/Motatos offers you a social and energizing workplace where your creativity and ideas are more than welcome and appreciated. We like to explore, and we are not afraid to try new things. You will get a good combination of ownership, responsibility, and variety. We want our employees to learn and develop but also have fun at work.
Since we are in a rapid growth phase, you will be part of an exciting journey where we are growing in terms of team, new markets, new products, and the development of the platform. Together we are building a successful and unique e-commerce company that is contributing to a more sustainable world.
Equality & Diversity
At Matsmart-Motatos we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.