Ever dreamed of working as a superhero? At Motatos, this is a little bit of everyday life. For one, we challenge how we think about sustainable consumption. We make it fun, easy and affordable to live sustainably. This way with us, everyone can be a hero. Joining our team, you’ll be part of our European impact company and e-commerce aiding the sustainable reform of our food system. We partner with food and FMCG companies to save products at risk of going to waste later re-selling them at awesome discounted prices direct to consumers. Today, our online shops are open in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Germany and we’ll soon have more markets to come... Join our revolution! 🌎 💪
Working at Motatos, you help shape the (sustainable) future of food and have the ability to contribute to making the world a better place. We are known for our very special relations to our hero customers and our customer service is right at the heart of where the magic happens. We are now looking for a Customer Service Manager who can keep the fire burning for our customers on all our markets.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you have ownership of our global customer service operations, work closely with our outsourced customer service partner and you are also the team leader for our small, but awesome, global customer service team. You will work in a company with famously high customer satisfaction and have the voice to influence, improve and develop these relations even further. The role means being the leading force behind the evolution of our customer service excellence and you will be the important link between our customers and the rest of the heroes working in our company.
You will set requirements and drive improvements in a cost-effective way - towards both system suppliers and internally. You will work cross-functionally and close to our country teams, warehouses and our various global teams, such as Tech and other competencies in Purchasing, BI & Analytics and Marketing. Always with customer focus and with the aim of improving the customer experience. You contribute with a strong customer perspective in everything we do and by driving improvements in the customer journey and customer dialogue, we create the best conditions for increased loyalty and additional sales. We make it fun, easy and affordable to live sustainably. In this way with us, everyone can be a hero.
Your main tasks will be:
Leadership role in customer service management
- Establish a strong partnership with our outsourced customer service partner and work for a seamless extension of Matsmart / Motatos, all the way to the customer
- Being the customers’ voice across the organization, and communicating the customers' needs within the organization
- Initiate and run projects with the aim of improving the customer experience
- Set requirements in the organization based on customer data and feedback, towards different areas such as tech and logistics to introduce improvements throughout the customer journey and to improve our customer dialogue
- Being responsible for customer service related strategies, processes, routines, the way of working and to follow-up on performance, costs and customer satisfaction.
- Cross-functional communication on many levels including the customer service partner and Matsmart-Motatos
- Responsible for developing data-driven reporting in cross-functional forums
Our humble expectations - we see that you have experience in the following areas:
- A completed high school education
- A few years of work experience with global customer service in a D2C company
- Work experience with customer service within e-commerce
- Experience from working with external customer service partners
- Significant experience in a leading role in the above areas, including experience in developing overall process improvements, as well as routines and procedures
- Demonstrated commercial awareness, business-understanding and knowledge of digital customer behavior
- Full proficiency in English in spoken and written format
We believe you are:
Passionate about the customer experience with a strong customer focus
- An empathetic and sensible communicator, you have a great ability to build trustful relations with colleagues, stakeholders and customers
- Committed, courageous, and team-oriented - we rely heavily on this and you’ll play a crucial role in making it continue that way.
- A self-starter with willingness to contribute to hands-on activities in a small team
- Process-oriented and data driven in your method of work
- Structured, serviceminded and have an analytical approach
- You have great strength in your problem-solving skillset and use this to best achieve your work goals
What we offer
A social, fast pace and friendly workplace where your creativity and ideas are more than welcome and appreciated. We like to explore and we are not afraid to try new things. We will encourage you to challenge established ways of working and try paths that lead us to new heights - on all levels
- An opportunity to be part of a journey that makes a real difference for the food system at large but not the least in the everyday lives of our customers
- A challenging and rare opportunity to play a key role in this growth journey, challenging the status quo in the food retail business
- You will get a good combination of freedom, responsibility, and variety
- Opportunity to work remotely part of the time
- Some travel days per year, at least 1-2 days per quarter, e.g. to keep in touch with both our customers and our customer service partner, our warehouses, etc. - something we can adapt to your life situation
Start date: As soon as possible📅
Work extent: Full time, permanent position with a six-month probationary period
Location: Södermalm, Stockholm 🌎